Thursday, February 11, 2010

change

why i put "change" as my title of my post now? this is the reason why.


i changed my blogger layout into a simplier one.
i changed my blogger song with you belong with me by taylor swift.
everything in my life was changed and i do love it :)
why i changed my blogger layout and song? the reason is my heart was changing. i don't know, but i do feel in love with my unreal friend. we knowned each other since we're in senior high school. agree that love is BLIND. hahahaha.
this blog is about my heart, and my heart box was changing into a new one.
it's up and down just like a rollercoaster. sometimes he's there and sometimes he's not there. and all i can do just wondering where are you, my MR. UNREAL?
i'm laughing for this thing seriously, cause i thought it just kind of a BLIND LOVE. and the question is, am i really in love with someone and something unreal and uncertain? i'm playing with illusion, hallucination or whatever we named it.
this is what my heart says.....it's whispering sometimes screaming a question, "am i really in love?"

No comments:

Post a Comment