Wednesday, February 10, 2010

smile smile smile smile smile :)

first of all, thank Nelly Wulansari for the support. yeah, u're right this is "Heart Box of Lieya", so i can write anything i'm gonna write here no matter what :)

my life getting brighter now :) thank you for all love from everybody around. love y'all and i don't wanna lost it or changed it to something uncertain anymore.


thank for the laugh and for the smile everytime u're around in my unreal world.
even we known each other since long time ago, we both still live in undefined world.
that's what i called unreal world before. everytime you text me, everytime you reply my text and everytime we keep in touch in unreal world, a smile will hanging in my face even you don't ever know it. i don't know, maybe i was wrong translated all the thing that happened between us. cause for me, it's still unreal. yeah, UNREAL. you or me and us never make it real. we both seem likes waiting waiting and waiting till one of us move first. nobody gonna start it. and all i can do just waiting and waiting till you miss me.
when i text you, it means i miss you. when i don't, it means i'm waiting for you to miss me.
and now, i'm waiting for your text.
mmmm, maybe it's crazy. but i do need you to make me smile, to make me laugh honestly :) keep the smile on my face :) :) :) :) :) thank you for every laugh, every smile you made on my face and a spoonful of happiness you bring, MR. UNREAL.

No comments:

Post a Comment