Thursday, October 28, 2010

what a dreamlalalalaland!


call me a girl who can't be moved maybe!
uuuuu, i just sometimes can't handle it by myself.
this morning, when i just woke up...
the first feeling i felt is.....i miss him. really really miss him.
he's just say hi in my dream and it's just seemed so real for me.
talked with him on the phone.
that voice..
that words..
all the things in my dream just make me realizing when i wake up that much i really miss him.
i just can't do nothing.
i just can't say the words "i miss you" or "i want to meet you" or extremely "i still have a heart for you".
DARN me! call me just like a jerk! i've been twice had a relationship after with him.
and those relationship only stand for a week! i don't have any feeling for them.
how sad i am. i've been trying so hard to open this heart, but it's still belong to him.
G-G-God! whatever! he's my the one that got away....

No comments:

Post a Comment