Saturday, October 30, 2010

the switchover

we will never know about anything before it happened.
we will never learn before we got failed.
something happens for their own reasons.
in my age, i do i saw i learn.
life is getting hard in line with the growth.
we are getting older by the time.
oooh Mom, Dad.... you both meant everything in my life.
i'm so sorry for all the wrong thing i've done.
for fall short of.
your good daughter have ever been a bad daughter and now i'm on my own to fix it.
i'm on my way to be such a good girl--good daughter i used to be.
i wish i were still a child without any sins.
lot of of sins within.
i don't know what am i really looking for in my life.
i don't know what i'm believing.
have no plans.
have no directions.
such a little chick which lost the mother.
realizing for all the things i've done is for such a responsibility.
i do responsible for everything in front of my face.
but then, is it all?
i never felt that is just enough.
God, i know by looking back isn't make it any better.
cry or sad for what i've done in the past won't be good at all for me.
we have to move on each time.
the past belongs to past.
i could drop it and won't ever look back.

*just a silly post about my overall feeling. hey, S. been three days you always come into my dream. how are you? it's really good if i had any chance to talk with you. only as a friend. talk and meet as a friend. i do miss you. by attending on my dreams, thank you. hope you're doing just fine. :) :) :) :)

4 comments:

  1. i guess S. is fine now, and he miss you too :P

    i can't believe such a good girl and berkerudung like you have lot of sins? i think i have more sin than you (i have sin a, sin b1 and sin c)

    ReplyDelete
  2. he never miss me i thought. :) :)
    everybody had mistakes, so do i.
    that's for commenting, by the way.

    ReplyDelete
  3. you can miss anybody you want to miss.

    ReplyDelete