Monday, January 4, 2010

S


you are my inspiration. you are one of the biggest power in my life after my God and my family. you are the smile in my eyes. you are the reason why i'm crying a lot. the truth is i don't really want you but i really need you to make me feel better as always. i've been try by myself but my heart always wishpering your name. it needs you. it miss you terribly much. and it's really hurt. it's really fine to be OVER, but now i can't lie to myself that all i really need now is you can be always be there accompany me till this pain gone. i don't need anyone. you make the pain and the only person who can make the pain gone is you. even we'll never be together anymore as you wish. i'll try for it, but i want you to help me erase this pain as soon, S. don't mad at me, just smile at me and gimme the signal of the power from your smile.

No comments:

Post a Comment